No, it’s not all about cocktails, even though Kevin spent last year working nights as a bartender just for fun. That’s just the grab line. This is the Bay Area’s largest mulberry orchard, with 12 years of farmers market experience. We do a lot of stuff here that just doesn’t happen at a regular Palo Alto residence. Choose some ideas below, and then discuss your date night plan with Kevin at TheCocktailFarm@gmail.com
DateNight can mean just the two of you, or whatever date night means to you and yours. A small group of friends? No problem. A typical Date Night event at theCocktailFarm is 2-3 hours. Here’s some program options to choose from; the contract will be tailored to your interests. What’s the cost? Negotiable, but imagine a special expense like Valentine’s Day at a very fancy restaurant or a day at the ski slopes. Your experience could include:
• Pizza House Dinner: you split the wood, build the fire, make the dough, let it rise while maybe learning to make cocktails, roll out the dough, decorate, cook, devour, then hang out by the pizza campfire.
• Beehive observation: pull on protective gear and get to know the girls who make our jam and cocktails just a little bit sweeter.
• Jam-making class. Pick mulberries* and lemons fresh from our orchard, You will each take home a jar of jam from a batch made by you and yours. Tips & tricks & equipment provided. (*seasonal)
• Mixology101 cocktail class. CityOfCocktail.com is Kevin’s corporate team-building business. Real bar tools, spirits, juices, and glassware provided as you learn techniques while making 4+ cocktail classics. (21+ required), We can fit a cocktail class into your DateNight plan, as long as all participants are of age.
• Smoked-Meat Demo. Learn how to quickly set-up your own DIY smoker at home. We’ll have time to escort you through set up, first-fire, and smoking. Come back tomorrow if you want to collect the finished product. So yum!
• Power Tool Primer. Running an urban farm means doing lots of construction and demolition. This program will have you getting hands-on time with the chopsaw, air compressor, router, table saw, concrete mixer, pneumatic nailer, masonry drill, and jackhammer. Safety googles and ear protection provided.
• No clean-up chores. You relax, have some fun, we’ll do all the purchasing, set-up, and clean-up.
• Costs will include all food & drink, equipment usage, prep time, and direct instruction. In other words, all-inclusive except 9.25% sales tax. Venmo or Paypal “Friends/Family” payment mode helps you avoid 3% credit card fee. All contracts are individually planned and priced. Please contact Kevin with your interests and budget: TheCocktailFarm@gmail.com
Email Kevin to discuss your preferred date, time, and program options.
Come hang out with us!
(Bring your mask. 🙂